900° Chicken Wings
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 4 servings
Like a blast from the 90s these fried chicken wings will have you screaming 900!! 900!! Like it’s the 1999 X Games all over again. Dust off the old PS1 and manual your way into the warehouse with this spicy snack. They are sweet and spicy but not so spicy that they’ll Bob Burnquist your face off. Just make sure you have wet naps nearby. From suburbia to downtown, everyone will kickflip over these fried chicken wings. And whether Officer Dick is searching for secret tapes or looking to hit massive combos, you’re bound to get hungry some time. So fry em up, sauce em up and 360 pop shuv em in your face before they’re all gone because I’m sure your friends will take advantage of the fact that you’re obsessively looking for that missing T in the streets to swipe up the last fried chicken wings and leave you wishing you had just pressed pause in the middle of that ridiculously long grind to enjoy a few.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large cast iron pot to 350°F;
- Generously season chicken wings on both sides Montreal Barbecue Rub.
- Fry the wings in 3 to 4 batches until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 165°F, about 15 minutes per batch.
- Combine all 900° ingredients into a bowl.
- Toss the wings in a bowl with the 900° sauce and serve.