Mango Salsa Pork Chop
- 15 min
- 20 min
- 4 servings
There is no doubt that grilled pork chops are an obvious BBQ classic. And with this specific cut of sacrificial pig we call on the favour of the Incan and Aztec gods as we borrow from their ancient influence and merge it with Simon's Jalapeño Maple Barbecue Rub. Once again Simon has created a masterpiece of rarely blended yet seemingly symbiotic flavors from North and South with this grilled pork chops recipe that seems to rise like a majestic maple tree from the ashes of historic Latin American cuisine. Sweet and tangy flavors often come to mind when talking about grilled pork chops. This recipe keeps that trend in mind but takes your tastebuds for a ride to the land of sun temples and lost civilizations. So light up that pre-columbian flame and let the heat of the Peruvian Amazon rise up from your cooking rig to create this magnificent dish. Time to follow in the footsteps of Atahualpa and rule over the BBQ world with this glorious grilled pork chops recipe!
- Preheat your grill for direct grilling.
- Season pork chops on all sides with Jalapeño Maple Barbecue Rub.
- Combine all mango salsa ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- Place pork chops on the hot grill grate and cook until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 155°F, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops from the grill and let rest at room temperature for 5 minutes. Serve with mango salsa.